Sunday, February 3, 2013

Adventures Yet To Come!

This blog will basically be a journal/adventure log for me. I'm turning 19 in the next month and a half and I am starting to get out on my own with my love, and my cat. We're making do with what we have at the moment, and things will be getting better from here!
Here are a few things that you can expect from this blog in the future:

  • Photography (I own a Nikon D3100) and pictures with any other posts
  • Personal anecdotes and thoughts on things
  • Awesome things that happen to me
  • Fashion things I buy/wear (I own Lolita and I love to create outfits)
  • Pet related adventures
  • Relationship related adventures
  • Job/home related adventures
  • Reviews on products I post about buying/using

I have a few posts planned already, but I of course don't want to spring them all out at once. I will work on a few at a time, but not publish more than one post in a day. Blogging on this website will actually be less frequent than daily most of the time! I use Tumblr for getting out a lot of effortless rambles and posts. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment